Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Superhero

1. The second graders idea was very unique because he had a story line to go behind it. One part that really attracted me to choose this specific 2nd graders artwork is the fact he based his super hero off of his best-friend, naming him after him.

2. I want to lower the higher the brightness lowering the contrast to make the super hero more animated. I also want to enhance on the gray part of the outfit with the markers on pixlr to make it more visible. Lastly, if possible I would add a underwater submarine background.

3. Ideas that come to mind is an ocean (underwater) background with an "evil looking" submarine because of the description Jack gave me. I also wanted to add some best-friend features since the superhero is named after his best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment