Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bell-ringer March 26,2014

I enjoy the quality of the play dough packages. As a little kid you see the examples of these amazing figures made from play-doh that's right inside of this package and you're eager to try and do it yourself.

The Easy Bake oven packages are always full of excitement and the treats look really mouthwatering. I think the togetherness and excitement the children present can be incorporated in my design because of the fact that the 2nd grader named his superhero after his friend.

Lego's are always full of excitement because the box exaggerates whats on the inside. You receive these little pieces and want to make them as close to the ideal photo on the front as possible.

I could use all of these packages as inspiration because it shows excitement and eagerness. I hope to make the second grader really excited to open his superhero or love the package so much he wants to save the actual package. 


No comments:

Post a Comment