Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Stop Motion Questions

Stop Motion Questions 2/18/14

1. I was able to successfully complete all of the slides, making them transition in a proper amount of time. As I continued to watch the slide show I noticed how I was able to put the time in the proper amount of time or duplicate slides.

2. I could have improved on using a better background or making my slides a little more detailed than just having the body switch positions. For example I included the hand as the head, the feet as the arms, instead of going into full depth.

3.a. I feel that stop motion is a unique and efficient way for storytelling. Even if it's not sound, the proper amount of information provided can create a wonderful short story if everything is in place.
B. Examples of story telling with stop motion was the cartoon with clay stop motion. The dog sat and as is reactions changed, the owner continue to show a lazy side of himself. The story was able to following although there was very little dialogue. Another example shown to me was the story of the three geese in the lake. There was absolutely no sound presented but the transitions were great and easy to understand and follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment